the waitomo caves of new zealand’s northern island, formed two million years ago from the surrounding limestone bedrock, are home to an endemic species of bioluminescent fungus gnat (arachnocampa luminosa, or glow worm fly) who in their larval stage produce silk threads from which to hang and, using a blue light emitted from a modified excretory organ in their tails, lure in prey who then become ensnared in sticky droplets of mucus.
The Midnight Planétarium watch was a collaboration between Van Cleef & Arpels and Christiaan van der Klaauw. The watch is made of 396 separate parts and features the six closest planets orbiting the sun in real time (Uranus and Neptune were left out because you probably won’t live long enough to see either one complete a full orbit).
- Homophobic Person: My favorite food is pizza!
- Homosexual Person: Cool! My favorite food is pasta!
- Bisexual Person: I like both!
- Pansexual Person: Hey guys, I don't have a favorite! I'll pretty much eat what tastes good to me.
- Asexual Person: I like the way food looks and smells more than the way it tastes.
- Homophobic Person: whAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE WHY ISN'T PIZZA YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?!?! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.
Anonymous asked: What are you planning to study? :) By the way, I just noticed that you should update your sidebar description and add Spock there! :3
Math over summer. Maybe German and/or Latin too. It depends on if I feel I can handle it. I feel a lot better now but I shouldn’t take on too much at once.
Then in Autumn I hope to get into a course which contains, math, biology, physics and chemistry :)
OHHH yes, thank you! I will add him :)
Anonymous asked: so you like sweden democrats then?
I’m not sure if you’re asking about “Sverigedemokraterna” or if you’re asking if I like that Sweden has democracy.
If the first, no, if the later, yes.
Details and proofs
This is my favorite print I’ve ever done. Reblogging for the day people. I printed 5 layers in one night.
Please reblog so people will know.