Anonymous asked: I believe the food you eat, although healthy, is very little in comparison to the amount you say you exercise. Also, You take pictures at such angles so as to emphasis your small thighs, your hip bones, and petite waist. You also have a personal blog of the changes to your body. With all this, I believe you are outwardly saying/forcing people to believe you are fit and healthy and in control, but actually very much masking an obsession with skinny. And very much a trigger to many with ED's.
Are you serious? You have no idea what I eat in a day. And taking pictures at such angels to what??? I’m actually not getting that part XDThis is getting so ridiculous! You don’t know how much or little I exercise either.
You see some of the food I eat sometimes, you see some of the exercise I do sometimes. and I’ve tried to sum it up when people ask but it will never be the right ammount since it differs so much.
I don’t eat all healthy, the last couple of days my food intake have been tops 50% healthy.
My health blog is for inspiration for foods and exercise, talking to other people for tips and help ( actually got a lot of help with the urnning since I was afraid that I would loose weight from it ), To just help motivate me to keep going and not quit like I usually do when it comes to exercising and eating well. I do have one old prog pic and two new for me to help me get motivated to keep going to see that there is something happening. Some muscle gain and better posture etc. I have it separet so people wont get offended by it yada yada. It’s mostly filled with pictures of food X)
I’m not forcing people to believe (I’m not the healthiest out here I’ve said this many times), it’s a part of my life. shouldn’t I be allowed to talk about it without getting punched from anons every day for it?
I’m not doing this to be skinny. It’s for MY well beeing, not for YOU, not for my boyfriend, not for my family, FOR ME and I like to inspire more people to take care of the body they have!
My grandfather always tells me: YOU ONLY HAVE ONE BODY, TAKE CARE OF IT!
- the-banshee likes this
- thelovestruckmuse likes this
- pandahead321 likes this
- graveyardguts likes this
- spaghetti-for-brains likes this
- vargynjan said: Well said! Also Anons, stop hiding behind anonymity. Show yourselves and stand up for your opinions.
- vargynjan likes this
- esther-bathory likes this
- whoisthemilkman said: Some people assume that since someone is skinny they ARE healthy, which is wrong. Skinny people need to exercise and eat right to be healthy just as everyone else does. I get the same reactions, but I’m not trying to lose weight, just be healthy!
- dumb-jerk likes this
- inumerous likes this
- cj---x said: Holy shit, shut up, leave her alone. Her business is HER’S.
- kiki-koffein likes this
- popiatom said: I can’t believe how rude this is, and how this anon is attempting to make you feel guilty for promoting your healthy lifestyle and your confidence in your natural body shape!
- verklighetsflykten likes this
- miserlou likes this
- jodiefeltham likes this
- claudiablonde likes this
- rapturerinserepeat likes this
- thelauraaurora likes this
- localgoth likes this
- hecate-phosphoros said: your blog is one of the few I know I’ll be trigger-safe looking at because it’s all about being healthy and active and yummy food that’s also not terrible for you! anons just want any reason to attack you -.-
- inthebleakdecember likes this
- ashleywednesday likes this
- abigibbons likes this
- pussyguro said: HEY! you HELPED me! and I FEEL FANTASTIC! You are a petite girl but that’s like saying I’m trying to promote obesity by putting photos of myself up? That’s what the anon sounds like they’re saying… HMM xxx
- nishii likes this
- kystbris likes this
- harakiiri likes this
- lvdyennostiel likes this
- doedoedoee said: What’s your second blog?
- churchoffornication said: This anon is hilarious O_O
- murderotic posted this